Monday, February 23, 2009

10 Years Since Eminem Dropped His Classic Debut.




Released February 23, 1999
Recorded 1997–1998
Genre hip hop
Length 59:48
Label Aftermath, Interscope, Web
Producer Marky & Jeff Bass (exec.), Dr. Dre (exec.), Eminem, Mel-Man, Sway & King Tech

damn i can remember being only 9 years old jamming the cassette...real shit my homie had the explicit version on tape and i had the clean on cd lol so what do you do??? well of course i dubbed over another cassette sheeeeshh...although i can listen to the cd in its entirety i can tell you my favorite records were "my fault", "bonnie & clyde 97" & "bad meets evil"..and you jus mite think im bullshitting but i kid you not...got the slim shady lp & marshall mathers lp in my bubble eyed baby sitting in my drive way..please believe ill be jamming on the road.

No comments: