Monday, January 19, 2009

SHE GOT HER OWN: Diznee

DIZNEE -

"SHE GOT HER OWN"





Name: Diznee
Measurements: 34, 26, 38
Website: http://www.idreamofdiznee.com
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/genesis05
Ethnicity: African American, Russian, French Canadian

1. How did you get started in modeling?
I got lucky! I was introduced to Sean Cummings from SHOW magazine about a year and a half ago. The rest is history!!! Next thing I know I am on the cover of a magazine.

2. What's Your Biggest Inspiration?
My mom inspires me. She is the one who has instilled all my morals in me. She has fought all her life to get where she is today and I am doing the same. She's not only the greatest mom ever, she's my best friend too.

3. What are your biggest assets as a model?
Hands down my eyes and my smile. There's a million women with great bodies (some artificially enhanced) but if you can't connect with your eyes and draw in people with a charming smile, then you will not get far. I also like my look of innocence.

4. What's Your Horoscope Sign?
I am a VIRGO!!!! Representing for all my summer babies out there!

5. Of all the projects you've had a chance to be a part of,
which ones have stood out the most?
I always love shooting for SHOW magazine because we are all like family now. I would have to say my very first shoot for SHOW and my first music video for Day 26 were the best. You never know what to expect when a new experience comes your way. You take it in, get adjusted, and enjoy the ride!



6. How was it the first time someone recognized you as "Diznee"?
The first time was pretty funny, but I have gotten use to it. I was at the movies the first time somebody approached me. The funny thing is people will first ask me my name and I will say "Chelsea," then I get a funny look and they usually ask if I have another name and I tell them "Diznee." It's pretty cool when people recognize me. I feel like I am special in some way.

7. When Your Not Busy With Events & Photoshoots, What Do You Like To Do?
I love to stay home and enjoy the finer things in life. I absolutely love to cook and bake. Cookies and assorted cupcakes are my specialty. I also enjoy spending time with my family and friends. Movie nights and deep conversations with the people that matter most always keep me satisfied.

8. What can your fans expect to see at idreamofdiznee.com?
HTTP://WWW.IDREAMOFDIZNEE.COM is my official site and it is hotter than ever! On my site fans will find exclusive photos and video content. Members can also chat with me and read my online journal. I currently have over 2,500 photos and 7-10 videos. The Diznee that members get on my website is more than what people see in the magazines. JOIN TODAY!

9. What part of your body are you most complimented on
My eyes and my smile! They always say the eyes are the windows to the soul and I believe that to be true. I do get complimented on my body a lot, but my other features take over in the end.

10. What's the one thing someone can do to win you over?
Now I can't tell you that because then you might try and win me over!

11. What do you want the next steps in your career to be?
I want to expand my resume and venture outside of magazines and music videos. I want to get into a commercial and/or television show. Bigger dollar signs in those areas. Also, I graduate in a year and half so I don't know where I may end up with my degree.

12. What's A Typical Business Week For You?
I'm not busy with business all the time. School keeps me busier than anything. I am constantly on my website doing updates and chatting with members. I also market myself pretty heavily on Myspace.



13. You Were Recently In The Day 26 "Since You've Been Gone" music video,
How Was The Experience?
The experience was awesome for my first music video! The guys were super down to earth and I had fun with the girls as well. Shout out to the ladies in the video Emily, Dee Dee, Milani Rose, Brandi and Myself! The one thing I wasn't aware of was the long hours you must put it on set. Overall, I had no complaints.

14. You Also Made An Appearance In David Banner's "Shawty Say",
How Was It Working With Banner & Wayne?
It was really fun! David Banner is a great guy. Wanna know a secret? When I first saw him I didn't even notice that he was David Banner. I hadn't seen him since he was a big boy back when "Cadallac on 22's" came out years ago. Lil Wayne didn't say too much, but it was an experience itself having the opportunity to be next to him in a video.

15. I Hear You Like R&B Music, Who Do You Listen To The Most?
For starters I really love Donnell Jones and Avant. They will always be some of my favorites. Other artists such as Usher, Jamie Foxx and Chris Brown are also on my list.

16. I Have An R&B Series Of Mixtapes Entitled "The After Hours",
Im Thinking You Should Host It. What Do You Say?
I would host a MIXTAPE for you any day! Let me know the details!

17. Your Currently Enrolled At Cal State University Northridge,
How Is The College Life?
College life is great! I love going to school and learning new things each day. I am very focused on my school work and I DO NOT party much. I am majoring in Journalism with an emphasis in broadcasting so make sure to look out for me on T.V!!!



18. Any other side ventures other than modeling we can look out for?
I really want to get into acting! I think it would be so much fun. I acted when I was younger, but got disconnected from it as high school and college approached. I am also working on a radio show right now with DJ D Wreck and B Hood. Hopefully it gets picked up soon because I think it would be so much fun to be a radio personality.

No comments: